воскресенье, 11 октября 2009 г.

...and here comes Styopa!

 My beloved tomcat :) many of you probably have heard much about him, but never seen.

Well, you have a chance now to meet with him :) Here he is so fat and happy :)

A real shoe fetishist :) hehehe

Puts his paws into each shoe and stands like this for a long time :) aso loves to sleep on my slippers. they say pets have character of their owners.... so maybe thats true? ;)

He also loves to speak with shoes : stand in the coridor facing boots, slippes and shoes, and begin to roar at them, like he is complaining :) And you know, i have a feeling like as if to give him a big kick, he will talk a human language! He is so funny to listen to:)

He is now everything i have in my life and i am so happy i have him, otherwise me was not me without him and it wont be so cosy in my flat without him! Long Live my Beloved Happy Styopa!


Click Here to Meet Beautiful Girls LIVE on WEBCAMS!



2 комментария: