суббота, 10 октября 2009 г.

welcome


Hello my dear!

Im so glad that you decided to come here and know a little bit more of me :) 

My name is Ksenia, but i prefer if you call me Ms Ksenia :) im 23 and live in Russia

I have the sweetest face, the cutest smile, the best slim body and the most tight butt in  the world :)

I would be extremely happy if we get aqquainted as i would try to do my best and make you the happiest man on the planet :)

Let me be your little sweet genie and try to fulfill all your secret fantasies :)

2 комментария:

  1. Miam, you're sweet, always like you! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hi Ксения, my dear!

    As you can see I did my homework and found your blog (which has its first and only subscriber now...).

    Hope we stay in touch!

    And don't worry, I won't take a train to Ruanda...

    Your Tiger

    ОтветитьУдалить